Rabies Summit 2012.
March is rabies awareness month. In this connection, the Quezon City government hold Rabies Summit 2012 at the Bulwagang Amoranto, Quezon City Hall on 22 March 2012 which i attended to.
The rabies summit featured the following.
- Rabies Update 2012 presented by Dr. Victor C. Atienza, Assistant Director of Bureau of Animal Industry, Chair National Rabies Program.
- The Anti-Rabies Act of 2007 presented by Atty. Heidi A. Marquez-Caguioa of Animal Kingdom.
- Quezon City Veterinarian Report 2011 by Dr. Ruby Berbos and Dr. Emyl Encarnato of QC Veterinarian Office
- Dog Population Management by Ms Sarah Vallentine, Program Manager, World Society for the Protection of World Animals (WSPA)
Here are the articles i wrote about rabies summit:
- March is rabies awareness month
- Rabies free Philippines
- Responsible pet ownership key to rabies-free Philippines
- Republic Act 9482 Framework for cooperation against rabies
For more rabies summit updates click HERE