Tag: RA 10172

RA 10172 allows correction of birth certificate without court order

| September 10, 2012 | 16 Comments

Are you problematic because of errors in your birth certificate? Here is another good news. RA 10172 now allows correction (of errors) in your birth certificate without court order. President Aquino signed a new law that extends the power of local civil registrars to correct errors in birth certificate without any court order. What does […]

2,732 total views, 7 views today

Continue Reading